Monday, August 13, 2012

AW takes aim at Linda McMahon


AW via Twitter:
“Is it me or does Linda McMahon make Hilary Clinton look like Angelina F**king Jolie!!”
“@Linda_McMahon has cost more negroes jobs than hurricane Katrina!!”
“I don’t hate Linda, I’m doing what a comedian would do. Making light of a serious situation inorder to make people think!”
“David Duke would hire my black ass before @Linda_McMahon!”


The funny thing is he will probably have his job back in 2 months.


More AW:

“If I smoked crack or did steroids I’d get suspended but I made a joke and tweeted support Linda and I get fired. #Doesn’tAddUp #Hmmmmm.”
“They didn’t do sh*t to Randy Orton when he called Kelly Kelly a slut, you see the double standard? F**k politics. #AWForLife.”
“Im a HUGE Cena fan, but Cena made fat jokes w/ King, genitalia jokes n homo jokes. Orton bashes K2, Vince mocks JR! #F**kUWWE”
“so stealing a car, having a yng girl trying to f**k 3 guys at once and not to mntion the Tensai thing is ok, but no jokes? #BS”
“So Vince can continually bash @JRsBBQ by teasing his ball palsy but yet your comments where deemed worse? Be a star my ass.”
“VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE “N” WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN’T TELL A JOKE………….whats wrong with this picture???” (Link to Segment )
“You said one Kobe Bryant rape joke and you got fired. Isn’t Mike Tyson a convicted rapist? Yet he is in the HoF. Hypocrisy.”



FYI:
Abraham Washington’s Twitter account that he used in WWE, @AWPromotions, has been suspended by the company. Washington opened a new account at @BJRatedR right after his release in anticipation of such an event.